I have not been in trouble again for 5 days! That includes today!!! He is so happy again with me and I am with myself!
I did have a couple of warnings but nothing major!
I will keep you all updated!
I will keep you all updated!
Dear Sir had me go to the grocery store last night. I had my list in hand and knew what I was going in for I had $220 to spend. I went in and did all of my shopping when I came out I called him and said your going to be happy, he said about what? I was under budget by $75! He was so excited he said that makes 8 weeks in a row right, I said yes it does! That is where the conversation ended because he had to go back to work.
This morning he said let’s go out for a while. So after we made the bed (post in Discipline Category) we went out. We ran a couple of small places and then he said, because you have stayed under budget for 8 weeks in a row I am taking you to breakfast! I was so happy and excited! We had a wonderful time and the rest of the day has been really good, now he is at work and I am doing what needs to be done around the house!
Have a good day!
First off Happy New Year! Wow, how time flies! I can not believe that it is the 3rd already! Where did the past three days go?
Things have been good lately! I am not saying that I have not been into trouble, but things are good between ds and myself. It’s been a few days since I posted anything. I was going to start a website of my own but I have been thinking that I really do not want to do that. I like the way that things are now and it is hard enough keeping up with this blog. I do love blogging and letting everyone know how we are doing.
Dear Sir is getting better at his duties as HOH and I am loving being submissive for the most part. Sometimes I have a little trouble with the rules and the orders that he gives, but I do try to do what he asks of me.
That is all I have for today!
It started last night I have been back talking, being disrespectful, and using words that are not to be used in this house. Anyway Dear Sir finally had enough of it last night, he grabbed the flyswater and went to town on my bottom. I slapped him wrong thing to do, he just spanked harder and harder and I turned and looked at him and said something that I totally regret and do not ever want to say again I am not sure where it even came from. But he told me if I ever say any of the four letter words again that he would spank me and wash my mouth out. I really do not want that to happen!
I am sorry that I was giving him such a hard way to go. I know better than to talk back and to use bad words in our home. But I turned around and did the same thing this morning, without the bad words. This time he took a spatula to my bottom I cried it hurt so bad. I was still hurting from last night I really did not need any more this morning.
Needless to say I have been very good the rest of the day. I have not even had an attitude!
Okay, that all I have for now.
I was very good on Christmas day! DS and I were having fun dancing around and being able to talk with each other about DD without anyone being around. It was wonderful to have fun and talking with one another. We were also getting ready for out company! It was a really good Christmas and I did not get into any trouble I just did what was asked of me. I really did not have any stress this year it has really been nice. He has been so proud of me and I am proud of myself!
I was so spoiled by him and my family that it is know wonder why I am a complete brat sometimes!
I hope that you also had a good Christmas!
May God Bless you and your family!
I was very disrespectful to Dear Sir yesterday morning. I was upset that the dishes were not put back in the right way. When I went to get something out of the cupboard everything came at me. I was so upset and frustrated with the dishes and the person that put them away or got something and then did not put it away properly. I did forget who I was talking to for a minute, does this ever happen to any of you? Well, he did get on the person that did make the mess in the first place, but then he talked with me this morning and he told me that even though he could understand why I was upset it was no excuse for the disrespect that I had towards him. I do agree that I should have watched my tongue and that I should know who I am talking to at all times, I also agree that I should not have been disrespectful.
Well the punishment that I received was I had to write 5 scriptures that had to do with our relationship and disrespect. Then I had to right out each one of them 5 times each. He had to approve each scripture that was chosen. It is due tomorrow at 10:00p. Well I got it all done today. Here are the scriptures that I looked up. (Just incase your curious)
1. Esther 1:20 – And when the King’s decree which he shall make shall be published throughout all his empire (for it is great) all the wives shall give to their husbands honour, both great and small.
2. Esther 1:22 – For he sent letters into all the King’s province according to the writing there of and to every people after their language, that every man should bear rule in his own house, and that it should be published according to the language of every people.
3. Job 2:9-10 – Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? Curse God, and die. But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
4. 1 Corinthians 11:3 – But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of Christ is God.
5. Titus 3-5 – The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things. That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
He would usually would give me lines about disrespect but he decided to give me scripture. I think that I learn more from the scripture then I do from lines but I do not like to write things in a repeptive order.