I was very disrespectful to Dear Sir yesterday morning. I was upset that the dishes were not put back in the right way. When I went to get something out of the cupboard everything came at me. I was so upset and frustrated with the dishes and the person that put them away or got something and then did not put it away properly. I did forget who I was talking to for a minute, does this ever happen to any of you? Well, he did get on the person that did make the mess in the first place, but then he talked with me this morning and he told me that even though he could understand why I was upset it was no excuse for the disrespect that I had towards him. I do agree that I should have watched my tongue and that I should know who I am talking to at all times, I also agree that I should not have been disrespectful.
Well the punishment that I received was I had to write 5 scriptures that had to do with our relationship and disrespect. Then I had to right out each one of them 5 times each. He had to approve each scripture that was chosen. It is due tomorrow at 10:00p. Well I got it all done today. Here are the scriptures that I looked up. (Just incase your curious)
1. Esther 1:20 – And when the King’s decree which he shall make shall be published throughout all his empire (for it is great) all the wives shall give to their husbands honour, both great and small.
2. Esther 1:22 – For he sent letters into all the King’s province according to the writing there of and to every people after their language, that every man should bear rule in his own house, and that it should be published according to the language of every people.
3. Job 2:9-10 – Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? Curse God, and die. But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.
4. 1 Corinthians 11:3 – But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of Christ is God.
5. Titus 3-5 – The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things. That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
He would usually would give me lines about disrespect but he decided to give me scripture. I think that I learn more from the scripture then I do from lines but I do not like to write things in a repeptive order.